Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yeay, Trip

I am very pleased to inform one and all that I will be returning to Bemidji later today, thursday and not leaving until sunday morning. However, I have come across a problem. I don't have any keys to get into my house :( So I hope to make contact with someone at the house before I can enter. Though I don't foresee any problems on that part. And if it just so happens that I can't enter I am sure there is some other place that will take me in. (Like the chinese Buffet, yum!) I havn't made to many solid plans and I like it that way. I was thinking I could game on friday and drink on saterday at the keg, as I said I would on my pirate notice. I was hoping (and froyd help me with this) that the Union Station would be back in business and they had those $1 beers that I like so much and get me far more plastered than I have any right to be. Anyway, I will hopefully see you all later on, yes even Jeramiah, out and about. I have some debts to pay anyway. take care all. And may the wind always be at ye' backs and yer sails never falter.

2 Comments:

At July 21, 2006 at 7:29 AM, Blogger Froyd said...

Grubbsy, you called last night. I can't remember if I talked to you or not. I was really tired, so you'll have to let me know if you got a hold of me.

 
At July 21, 2006 at 10:20 AM, Blogger Grubbs_The_Mighty said...

no I did not, I was hopeing that the union station might be re-opened. But, alas, it was not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home