Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Whiskey Dreams

So I am away from my computer and dictionary, sorry to say Sean, while enjoying the hospitality of jeremiah. It is an interesting experience being away from the flow of my room, and key board that dosn't stick, ( do I want to know what he was doing with this thing?) Any way, I digress from my original perpose for writing this.

A well of new sensations wash over as I sit back smoking staring into the red lights of the stage as Jermey jams away on his bag pipes. maybe jams isn't the most appropriate word but it feels like it. There is a deffinent lift in the room as emotions ride high. People are feeling rejuvinated and upliffted (becasue I can't spell I repeat damn me) after the depressing beat poem singer before. I am torn between asking me reluctant freinds to dance or random drunk girls. I know my friends will say no, but wont think it weird of me. Where as I would be rejected by the random drunk girls now dancing with eachother and I can only ask why didn't I ask the girl in the corner? Is it because she and I share a class and had shared an akwierd conversation? I say akwierd because it would be just that wierd. I think she knows I have a fancy for her, but nothing stocker-esc. Is it ok to say that, or does there very act of questioning your motives and techniques make you that what you fear; a preditor of the night? Not that I am ever sucsessful or will ever be, yet I know how frightened women can be of the not so honerable advaces of men. Not that I wish to engage in anything of that line, but I have to becase the very act of questioning the actions towards the girl necesitates a "jones" if you will.

My uncle, or mine nuncle, asked me over break weither i have a girlfriend or not and I responded I am between relationships and looking for the right girl. First, I think we are all looking for that right somebody and the somebody we think is right, isn't. The somebody that is right there we think isn't might be, or be the worst mistake ever. And the somebody right now is a whole nother ball of wax I don't even want to get into. Secondly, inbetween sounds polite for saying, "no I am a looser and havn't had a date in over a year!" which is the truth and isn't so bad because I really loved that girl and still care for her greatly even though I know a relationship between the two of us wouldn't work out, and that I didn't pay enough attention to what i had. But, that is my vise, or one of a list, that I do not pay attention to what I have and focus on things that are unimportant or less important. My High School Econ. teacher (a great man though I can't remember his name [purty much a composting between Buch and Ley]) once asked why I was with the girl I was flurting feriously at the time. We wern't doing anything else because I was too chicken shit. I responded to him, "because I am lonly." and he said, "Son, you have your whole life to be lonly." I should have said because I like and want to get into her pants, which was the truth. Though I was a bit inocent at the time. Any way....

As I sat at the Northern listening to my friend pebroke away i realized, hell I need to plan something so hear it is.

Friday, Jan 13. Keg and Cork much drinking to a sucsessful three days back, and three days doing homework woot!! Please come if you can I don't want to drink alone and Angel gave me permition to go out.

Sunday, Jan. 15. Nick is running an IK campain and I am a little bit concerned about how it will turn out but i am optomistic about it.

Monday Jan. 16. Day. Hans is going to run a shadowrun sci-fi adventure, in d6. it should be a blast as he says he has lots of Ideas. I don't know where it will be yet, but I am hoping either my place or Han's dorm, yeah smoking. Non smokers don't realize that a place to smoke inside is a big deal, especially where there are other smokers about so we don't feel guilty about lighting up. You may think we have no morals but we do, we don't like to smoke infront or promote smoking infron of children. We don't want to blow smoke in your face, and we don't want to be rude, or scatter butts all over the place. I being a pipe smoker can easly adapt this one, woot! We just want to smoke with out getting the, it will kill you, you and your loved ones.
First off, yes it will kill me, they have been saying so since middle school health, no I don't think I look cool, yes there are a lot of girls that will not date me because I smoke and it is expencive yes I get it. Second, I don't plan to smoke infront my loved ones or yours unless they are already smokeing (this should rule out your children, but it dosn't. that's not my fault by the way, if you stoped bringing them to the gas station buying smokes and latto tickets and then saying no, you can't have 99 cent candy when smokes are $4 a pack. Damn parents! Love don't smother, ignore or beat. A good ass kicking yeah cause that says I love you johny!! Chances are if you are concered if you are a good parent and your kids are making the right choices, they are. Chances are if your a pious Christen and are of the opinion I raided them right, they wont do anything wrong because of God you need to be Bitch slapped. I am sorry about the language but that's the way i feel. Yet I digress again.

Monday night. Hopfully Muppet show marithon at my place, I have to check it with my roomates. thought it will be a BYOB pot luck, which has both the sweedish and irish in me very excited indeed. Not that sweeds drink but we like pot lucks.

That's the plan, I will update if anything comes up, questions or comments let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home