Monday, September 12, 2005

not drunk, I sware!

do to the recent increase of spelling and gramatical errors I have decided to make at least one post where I am not blitzed out of my skull, that and develope my own language. There allowing me never to make another error. The philology is going slow so for now I will just have to be carefull. While I havn't made rounds in a while I plan to very soon. All of your documented aches and pains will be mine to treasure. For now this is a blatent shout out and a roll call for the small group that I have. An invitation of sorts. Cats and kittens keep your scheduals open on the weekend of the 23. All will be made apparent.
did you ever have one of those ideas that seemed brilient until, upon further reflection, it became apparent the inharent improbability of said idea. yes, well, I am confronted with these side tracks in my daily conative period. While I don't mind them durring my hours of slumber I find myself offen looking to remote posabilities and wonder why. What some call a case of day dreaming, or ADD I find irritation. Maybe I am just a poster child of the fire rat, or budding ram but there is a noticable disconection with these thought and the current reality I live in. What ever the cause it can damn itself.
Perhaps being sober has altered my life more then I know or care to see. I think I need to find a beer. Until my next bar visit.
take care of yourselves and each other, yes 90's throw back.

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2005 at 6:50 AM, Blogger WETOOTWAAG said...

Glad to see you writing again Grubbis Maximus, keep up the typing!
Twaag

 
At September 15, 2005 at 3:39 PM, Blogger stephen said...

On with the Grubbspeak!! Huzza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home