Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sorry

I would like to apologize to one and all for that bad display, yet I can not bring my self to delete it. Eventhough it is not of me, it is of me and if I were to delete it I would be deleting a part of myself that I do not want to forsake right now. Granted I should, but that being said I won't, not yet. Not that I will never delete it, probably some time soon in fact. I just wanted to vent so energies, I guess.

The problem and blessing of drinking (and sleep apnia for that matter) is that it lowers social inhibitions. You just don't care. Now cross that with the impersonal nature, no offence, of the web audience and you get something that is totally far from your public self and near and dear to your private self. Or not, maybe it's just an act or just a competition. You could careless but some thing challenged you, not a person because you couldn't know if it was a person or not. The computer is too disconnected of a medium for that.

Again, I am sorry, please forgive me, and please don't stop reading.
=-Fly free-=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home