Friday, January 21, 2005

The Past, How It Glows

So I was just running through some of my old posts and decided to write again. I just wanted to inform one and all that I am planning to pick up the writing here again. I have a project in the works called: Ed the Idealist. I should be ok, unfortunately it requires some setting stuff that I need to brush up on. Anyway, my favorite pen broke, aww... And rather than throwing it away I decided to duck tape it instead. So it works. I even wrote a little tester I can pass onto you all.

To the end I say "adieu" and to my past I say, "We are through."
And if by and by I weep, weep not for me.

Yes I know it's bad, but you're reading it aren't you? As for the break I apologize and hope your will stick with it.
:-Fly Free-:

3 Comments:

At January 22, 2005 at 1:03 AM, Blogger Froyd said...

grubbs! you're back! you make me so happy!

 
At February 7, 2005 at 3:14 PM, Blogger Lindsey Lou said...

Hey Grubbs! I too am glad you are back at it. I check your post when I write. See you at the next gaming sesson down here. : )

 
At February 9, 2005 at 1:50 PM, Blogger stephen said...

I had no idea that such beauty could flow through your mouth, grubbsy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home