Tuesday, August 03, 2004

SQ33K!

So the new megagear store is open and I am excited. Plenty of things to spark my cult/fanboy fancies. Check it out, and be not disappointed. Also, Lindsey and my self went to check out the new movie Harold and Kumar Go to White castle. So I knew I spelt there names wrong but check out the movie anyway, if there is a little part of you that is a stoner, or you just like laughing at them check it out. The movie is brought to you my the peeps who did Dude, Where's my Car. A small joke that runs through the movie. Other than that I am doing well. I am excited about school starting and trying desperately to schedule myself, but to my great displeasure it is not working to well. :( I think I might be getting another Friday off so I am going to try to do my campain again and close it up. two adventures, woot! other than that, I am really behind in my writing and I still am no where near ready for ren fest, cloak not done damn my broken sewing machine. But on the bright side Dave took time out of his busy life and IMed me, I feel special. So here is the deal, why do people need propane when it is raining outside, what possible use do they have for a tank of deadly and explosive gas when they can't use it to cook there stakes? Is it some kind of defection, "hey it's raining out, I think I will get propane....that way I beat all the suckers who have to wait in line when it is nice out, hehehe." Well guess what folks, everyone thinks like that, in fact it is usually rare for people to get their tanks filled, when it is nice out side, only when they run out and come to the store complaining that they ran out of gas half way through. At this time, when some old man, wearing a kiss the cook apron approaches me with metal spatula in hand ranting about prices and how much of a pain it is to wait the two minutes for the tank to fill. There are generally two thoughts running through my head. 1) why not just plan ahead and get it before you need it, tank gadges are cheep! 2) why grill with propane in the first place, obviously charcoal is so much better, and yo get a better flavor. at least if you know how to grill. But I just smile and nod and let them think they are right, just like when they complain about the price of cigarettes. how asinine is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home