Monday, July 19, 2004

It's About Time

So I finnanlly grew some balls and dumped my girlfriend. Less then a week later I start kinda-going out with another. I am surprised to say this but I am actilly happy to be doing it. She will listen to me rant aobut the Orog for hours on end and is really getting into D in general. I don't know what it is but I think it's better to be with a person who has simmilar intrests rather then borring you to death about horses. If I ever see or hear about another horse it will be too soon. The plus side though, school starts soon and I am almost done at the gas station, yeay! Tell me, is it just where I work or does it happen everywhere?

The deal is this...When ever it rains, or it's about to rain we get bussy. I mean just swamped! I can understand how a light sprinkle wouldn't necesaraly discourage getting gass, but I don't see how a tourentail down pour would encourage it any. It would make sence to me that if it is raining cats and dogs, for lack of a better expretion, that you would decide, "hey I need gas, but I can get it latter when it is dryer and I can see where I am going." but no, people just keep comming. Weird people, the people that you would rather not be stuck with for more than a minute but might be because they choose the stupidest time to get gas or a bag of M&M's. Candy is good and all but having crazy torential-rain-loving people and employees who would like to strangle these people stuck in the same building do to posablility of a tornato or flood is a bad Idea. Do you know what store polocy is on that, we go to the bath room. I think I rather be outside and take my chances with the weather. At least the weather will never start to talk to you about horses.

2 Comments:

At July 20, 2004 at 1:39 PM, Blogger Froyd said...

Horses: potential glue.

Horses: Raw dog food.

 
At July 20, 2004 at 6:09 PM, Blogger Poet said...

Horses ROCK! Especially Shires and Belgians. Well, any draft horse for that matter. Avoid Arabs, though. Stupid and flighty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home