Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Ren Fest

So I got this email the other day from my other blog, the one I forgot existed. About how I got a comment from Gwen, whom I could never forget. Though I have tried so hard. She keeps sending comments asking about Ren Fest. Though instead of addressing the issue I just whine about my What-was-once-but-not-quite-X Girlfriend. I enjoy messing with Gwen but she does bring up a good point. I still don't know the date we are planning to go. She, by the way, is planning to be there the last day, a good day to avoid. And how many are we planning to go, and are we still all crashing at my place? Things that concern me. So if somebody could let me know I will probably send out a mass emailing as well. other than that
Fly Free :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home