Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I Got Something To Say!

While I know the inception of the blog was not necessary I also know that might come in hand down the road. That being said, hello all and welcome. Please do not be alarmed and we will get along fine.

This blog has two purposes:
The first being a point of organization across the state of Minnesota. To help me keep in contact and allowing me to bring up points here that I would be otherwise too afraid to elsewhere.

The second being a place to let me vent, and check my spelling. I like everyone else have trying days and even though most people are content with keeping this trivial details inside I feel the need to share

That being said thank you all and welcome, I hope we can have fun together.

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2004 at 11:21 AM, Blogger Angel said...

Grubbs! Hey! You DID start a blog after all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home