Sunday, August 29, 2004

Packing in a Hurry!

So...It's that time again. Time for another entery. Right, but I have to make this quick and start packing, yes start, like I would be prepaired. Any way, Like I said I am done at the gas station and will be going up to school in two days. Right now I am working at the state fair, at Grand Stand Minni, which makes *drum roll* minni donuts, yay! So for four days I get to make donuts, for a good wage, and help the DFL get a bit of money. All good right, no! not so much. It has been so packed this year I can bearly scream. When I got to work today at 3:30 pm we had a two lines at each window. We didn't get ride of the lines until 10:30 pm not so cool. Plus I releared everything at the fair isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Surprise surprise. Like the fact the the china town minnasota, the chines food place, is run by a group of lutheran churches. And that thier "asian nudle bowl" isn't. I was hoping for glorified roman nodles, not too much I would say. But no...the asian noodle bowl is actualy chicken soup! But as I looked into the bright moonlight reflecting in the brown grease while cleaning the booth until 5:15 in the morning, I realised something. I ony get to do this once a year, and I wouldn't want to do it any more. haha. So the next you all will problably hear from me is when I am in school. Wish me luck, and while I am here does anyone need any donuts? C-:fly free:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home