Monday, August 09, 2004

Some Kind of Federal Thing

Yeah, I LANed for the first time this summer. It feels so good to get my game on, its like being at school again. But, alas that wont be for a while and I still have frustrating work to get done. The SA I work at now just hired two new employees. A cute Asian and a marine. It's starting to really feel like a friendly place, but I am glad that my services will no longer be needed. As of This up coming Sunday I will not have to worry about work at that SA for a long, long time, yeah! Any who, and after the 22nd I will leave freedom for another fall of mailing, addressing and taking calls woot. Then I am off to the fair, to make minni-donuts. yum! I will probably grab a bag or two to bring up with me. If a few friends would like to come down to the cities and spend an afternoon or evening at the fair. I would like to strongly encourage them to visit the first four days, and to stop by Grand Stand Donuts, conveniently located near the grand stand, and see me :D I can't say anymore.

Ahh....It's going to be great, Though I found out that we, those of us that go to BSU, get labor day off. So we go to class the 31, a tues have classes till Friday and then get a 3 day weekend. It's not that I am complaining, just It makes no sense. Why not just start classes latter. Lord knows I need the money at the fair, (and the donuts) , why not just wait till after labor day, what do they not get some kind of federal grant if they wait. Like I said, it just makes no sense to me, that's all.

RFU
as far as the ren fest is concerned, I still don't have my cloak ready, and as far as pants I have nothing....F34R not, I will not be pantsless, that is something I wouldn't even wish upon my Lindsey. Anywho, as far as Davis' Idea about the group rate it's good, you can prebuy your tix for $16, though I am trying to get some happenings coupons, for those of you who don't know There is a coupon book called the Happenings Book. It runs about $25, but it's worth it, if there is anyone out there who has one and is thinking about going to the ren fest use coupon C40, it is a buy one admition, regular price and get one free. A very good deal so phone your aunt Ethel and spend some time with your mom, general admition is about $18, that means it's about $9 with coupon and a friend. :D Other than that, keep reading for new updates
=-Fly Free-=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home