Friday, July 01, 2005

Profound chatter

First and foremost it has been a long time all and I am glad to streach my legs and get back in the "pool of the masses." I was instructed to add to my site and in obliging find my self perturbed by my lack of efficient thought. It's not that I didn't have ideas before, no I had them and they were revolutionary. They would have changed the world I say, but now they are lost between the infinite "I am" and the vast nothingness, right next to the socks I keep losing in the dryer. I have restarted Utopia and am very pleased with the result. For those of you who do not know, utopia is an online, text, real-time, strat game. Though I did get called a philosopher, "The dilutions of a leader are not worth criticizing when the apathy of those effected and represented is overwhelming." It's funny when real-time strat games reflect the current political climate. But this is not sufficent when it come to metionable tales. Perhaps in the after math of a catoclismic revolatoin, the words don't hold as much meaning as they once did. Or just maybe it was always insoficient and I just didn't notice. More tales to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home