Monday, November 28, 2005

Plans

Well, I am about to step away from the story here so please have pithy.
While I can not convey with full linguistic expression what deserves no less then quick silver I will say this.
It has come to my attention that a mate of mine, Mr. Jesse W. Has taken a turn for the worst. It seems that while doctors were hopeful, sadly his condition has turned malignant. While I don't the full details; all I can say is this... This will be Jesses last weekend to live. Monday Jesse will be trasported to a hospice and though this is probably for the best we, his friends have decided that something should be done to celebrate Jesse's life and achievement as a scientist.
And while I do not know how he is handaling or coping with this news he has put on a brave face and continued with class and work.

So often we here news reporters talking of how brave survivors are, or how folks with self inflicted near-crippling ascendants that only happen out of stupidity or negligence are so brave when they face the infinent days ahead changed forever. Jesse is a little different, he is a Virgo for god's sake but we still care. So I pledge to do my part and here it is.
I am planning a day of remembrance in face of unpredictable change. That's right and here it is:
Saturday from about 12:00 - 2:00 we shall build characters, watch movies or play games. At 2ish we shall go to the buffet for a meal at 2:30. We shall eat mightily. After that Jesse will probably need his rest, so a group of people, my self included , will be going to the fourth Harry Potter. After which we shall come back after Jesse nap, and game like champions. We are still looking for DM's willing to run. White Wolf preferred, but any system, I think will be to Jesse liking as long as he is surrounded by supportive happy faces. Please respond or get ahold of me if you wish to help out with this. Remember, charity is not what you do for others, it what you do for yourself.
take care, and stay strong.

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2005 at 11:30 PM, Blogger WETOOTWAAG said...

I'm bleeding and soaked in beer, and I hold you responsible douchebag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home