Sunday, December 18, 2005

Creation, Discretion, Error

I am doing my best to check my spelling with a dictionary now. I don't know if it will help much, it is not as effective as Angel over my sholder but I will take what I can get. In reference to my last post I believe I might have been a bit unclear and long-winded. (I do tend to do that.) However, in order to make amends I have the following quick read.

Bush is an idiot (Intrinsicly) Art, creativity, following your feel all wonderful things. Trying to inhance or duplicate these wonderful things, also wonderful. Wine, piss, writers angst. Fred don't sue me please?

That was about it, though it was much more elaborate and eloquent. If you want the full version you will just have to take the time to read it. The truth is that I got a few hits on my blog as of late, and I am excited. I recently started to bounce around, checking out random bloggs and it has paid off to say the least. Let me say first that I am truly glad that anyone will read this at all. Second, never feel concerned about what you write down as a comment. More offten then more a mate of mine will come on a with a jab of no small amount. Lastly, I don't make sense to everyone, I only make sense to most people some of the time and some people most of the time. I don't always make sense, even to me, one of my short commings that has probably prevented me from being an author. That and my spelling, grammer, punctuation, and lack of good effort. Anyway, my point is welcome. Write, comment, corect, if you don't...who will?

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2005 at 9:05 AM, Blogger Froyd said...

that was so coherent and well spelled it brought tears to my eyes!

and through those tears, it looked as incoherent as ol' grubbsy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home