Sunday, January 22, 2006

Disclaimer

I hate following rules I don't like, like for instance the points system. It may work for people, but not for me. When I said, "yeah, I don't think I wil contract for any points. I think its assinine. My roommate folded her arms and said, "then you don't need to be taking the
class." It agrovated me to no end, and this is why. It should be apparent that I want to get as many points as posible, I want to get the best f*cking grade ever! I want to recieve such a good grade that the prof says, "hey, I don't beleive I even have criterion for how well this guy did." And yeah, I'm bitching about the assingment, but I can do that, this is my ranting blog.
That is also the reason why I didn't summit this blog for the class. It didn't have a nice happy tone that was encouraging to other students. I don't want to scare them away or force them to listen to my ranting, but guess what? You all get to hear it anyway, lucky you!! The question you should be asking is: "Why did he link here just to complain about the assingment and cut short hard working profs?" You see I had to explain a little something. "Explain what," you may ask and I shall tell you.

I can't get into the level of critical analysis needed to meet the requirment for this assignment. To continue with the tone and purpose of my pirate blog I have to talk like a pirate. In doing so I must engage in roleplaying to most extream extent. The reason I need to follow such extrodinary measures is to (a) suspend disblief: to get the reader to, not necesarily think that
I am an actual pirate,however view it as a submersed reality. This should allow the reader to (b) have a damn good time and know whenever they visit what they are getting themselves into. Finally, (c) to do something different, something that I have never seen before. To
experenment with a different tone, and in doing so see how said tone can chage the blog (or story) at the fundimental level.

Wow, that was a mouth full. Sorry about your eyes, but wait it gets better. Now I can't comment, as I have stated above, like I would in real life. I can make refrences that force you to make inferences. I can build parales, like the Blue Admiral being the Keg down town,
or the Eastern Tavern is actually the Northern Inn, that's a streach. Stroies may have some shread of proof, be based off of stories I've heard or be compleatly made up.

So I can't say, "Jess really sounds intune when she talks about Loralee. She seems to find real importance in not youth but the understanding of a youthful deminor. I may be going further then she intended, but that's what spoke to me. And as I get older I find I remember less and less. The good the bad, all shrowded by represion, confution, or alcohol
abuse. So I guess I can agree with Jess when she says that blogging may be a tool to help prevent. Which is why I agree that the blog is probably in jurnal format." Instead I am forced to say something like; "Gyarr, Miss Hodgson make an intreaging point indeed, but all the
foolish. I don't know what this Loralee is talking about Looney tunes, apparently it be some kind of metaphore. You konw what I say, What's a meta for? Fer plunderen' a corse, gyarr." And so on.

Granted my restirction is self imposed. I strated this to vent some anger but ended up spending about three hours on it. So I am a bit lost on where I was going. I could find again, but I have to get to the actual assignment, woot! And no, I don't expect you to have read this whole damn thing. I don't expect you to care. But at least understand where I am comming from when I
say this assignment pisses me off. It means to go the extra mile I need to go two. And yes the deadline is ticking away. I might be late, I might offend a few folks and even sware at Morgan at bit. I ain't here to be political, I am here to do the best f*cking job I can.

Got it?

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2006 at 6:55 PM, Blogger Froyd said...

that's good advice.

 
At May 3, 2006 at 10:45 AM, Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Loralee. My name
Looney. Cause I am. Bipolar I
Tunes. I'm an opera singer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home