Sunday, January 15, 2006

Something In the Water

So it appears that the city of Bemidji, my town and frozen haven, has now joined the world wide web. Yes they are up to date and are ready to spread good cheer over the information super highway. Yes, ladies and gentlemen bemidji has a blog! http://bemidjiblog.bolgspot.com Don't get me wrong I think its great and funny and all, I am just worried that I am going to be assigned to leave a comment. Other then Moe rules!! Anyway, it seems a bit wierd that with the funding and myriad out of work comp majors why should they have a blog? No offense to the blogging comunity, to which I have been apart of for some time. It just seems to me that a city should have something more. Oh, how I despise the LEDS!!! Not because of their work of course but because of their reputation. I don't feel that in a city like bemidji we need anyone to be pulling stings. I know that where there is power there will always be those that scroung for it. Yet, it seems a bit too much. oh well.

There is a plethora of new bloggers too, I am so excited. All these folks from my class going on the net saying important things, don't they know that the more content they write and the more effort the invest the more I will have to commit to keep up! Damn the overachivers why can't the world be slackers like me? Well I don't think anything would get done, but honestly it is like a third lit corse, which is something I don't really need right now. Not that my schedual is too demanding, one might say quite lax, yet its a lot of work for a dirty slacker like me. And unless there are going to be random comments about henti I don't think I will visit all too many, or will I *evil laugh* but the pirate blog is comming along nicly. http://gyarr.blogspot.com

I am going to consult my massuse/photogripher/GM about getting some pics of me and my...mess... or whatever to post. That would be better anyway, and there are always those old pics of Angel in the nun's frock and fishnets, now where did I put those? (scrounges for pics) I guess I will find them. Take care all and try not to move too fast, for my sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home