Sunday, June 18, 2006

A New Hope

Forgive me for most of my HTML is shot. I can't remember even how to hyper link. (or spell for that matter) Anyway, I wanted to post to let everyone know that I am heathly and hanging at my folk's place for the summer. Though I am sure most everyone knows that. Now the new bit of information goes as follows. I am going to try to get back in town (Bemidji) on the 21st or the 22nd of July. This will mean that I have to request off a month in advance, hence why it is so late. Now, I havn't acctualy requested the time off yet because I don't know if anyone will be there or if there is anything going on. I would like to get some gaming in, seeing as I havn't done it in quite a while. Though, hanging out with various people, especially Froyd, would make my day as well. I will be makeing various phone calls and checking blogs when I have the time. Though I might reach a lot of resistance do to my parents modum, that's right 56k baby!!

As far as new for me, I went out and bought a new pipe, and got accosted in various strange way while working at the gas station... Long, scary story. But other than that, I have no new gaming groups, no new girl friend and no big party stories. Yep, its been pretty bland. Anywho... I will try to talk to you all leter. Take care
-ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home